Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

dock and car passes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

dock and car passes Empty
PostSubject: Re: dock and car passes   dock and car passes Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 20:06

hi willow that will be me.. couldnt go down as am changing car this saturday.... keith
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: dock and car passes   dock and car passes Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 19:25

Hi Guys, went down to the I.S.P.S. office to-day to re-new a car pass for one of our lads only to be told that the isps officer is now on holiday! but thanks to the Police Officer I was able to re-new the car pass. The officer informed me that the I.S.P.S. officer will not be back at work until Monday the 18th of Feb. and was not sure if anyone would be standing in for him. Hopefully all our pass's have been sorted, I know 1 guy will now have to wait until the 19th of Feb to have his pass's re-newed.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: dock and car passes   dock and car passes Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 19:13

Thanks Vinny Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: dock paa simple sses   dock and car passes Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 15:31

Got my car passes [both] very easy the man was very helpful and made it a simple process pity it is nt always that simple instead of making it hard for people
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
vinny j

PostSubject: dock and car passes   dock and car passes Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2013, 21:33

Thanks Willlow we now have 3 dock passes and 2 car passes and ready to go. Once again thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dock and car passes   dock and car passes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dock and car passes
Page 1 of 1