Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

results - River Alt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

results - River Alt Empty
PostSubject: mouth of river alt   results - River Alt Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 14:56

i was thinking of fishing the mouth of river alt by pumping station on thursday morning 31 st july between 0900 and 1400 , has anyone fished it lately and any tips on bait or any help most appreciated...barny
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: results - River Alt   results - River Alt Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 17:50

Hi Barney
never fished the mouth of the alt, have fished the first sewer pipe
but not on a tide that size affraid will be raging up the channel and if we get more rain the fresh water will be strong flowing out together with all the s**t it brings.
if you want to fish near here i would fish uck hall road if the weather is windy you stand a chance of bass
and you only need blow lug, if you fish the alt you would need crab really.
Mark
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: results - River Alt   results - River Alt Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 16:10

Had a go at fishing mouth of River Alt by pumping station this morning with Ian McKAY my brother and nephew Alex, had one great bite first cast, but snagged on rocks at channel edge in fact lost nealy everything i cast in, it looks a lovely place but getting anything past all them lumps of concrete around the cannel is impossible ,but a lovely few hours was had by all ,yes we blanked but worth a wipe... affraid
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: results - River Alt   results - River Alt Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2008, 17:33

good report Barny, its a hard place to fish weel done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: results - River Alt   results - River Alt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

results - River Alt
Page 1 of 1