Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

great session on the river

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james1977

great session on the river Empty
PostSubject: great session on the river   great session on the river Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 00:16

hi guys been on here one day only

went down the prom with one of the lads lee fished big baits lug and sqwid the big fresh sqwid,
clip down rigs along the bottom, big pennal rigs fished off buy the brit pub great session on the river lost a big double
landed 7 codding in all one nice cod of 7lb 8, pictures are to follow as i had not loaded them on to the laptop
a great session and many thanks to lee as i would not have got the fish up the wall with out him
and a pb best session on the river ever plenty of cod in the river and if anyone has any info about joining the club
and the small boats it would be greatful thanks lads

tight lines lads cheers james
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

great session on the river Empty
PostSubject: cod in the river   great session on the river Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 09:03

Great session on the river jamie there is a club meeting next monday 14 nov at 8 oclock i want to know where you fished
see you at the dunnys club stalmine road walton
cheers
billy ully
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne

great session on the river
Page 1 of 1