Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Brunswick, sunday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Brunswick, sunday Empty
PostSubject: Brunswick, sunday   Brunswick, sunday Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2012, 21:58

Dad, Mark Allanson, Alan Green and myself went to fish the Brunswick dock on Sunday evening. A couple of big baits went out for rays and a worm bait down the wall in the hope of a sole. Al and dad fished normally with 1up 1 down baited with crab on smallish hooks . They were first in with eels and flounders coming out to them. Me and mark were struggling until mark hit a few small whiting. That left me . I missed a huge bite down the wall, could have been a sole, who knows. Next drop I got an eel and dropped another later on. dad and Alan were getting smallish whiting as was Mark while my ray baits were getting shredded .. High water came and went and I was getting hungry so we decided to call it a day. Although it didn't fish fantastic I still enjoyed it and the company was excellent. Thank you lads. Tight lines, Steve.
Back to top Go down

Brunswick, sunday
Page 1 of 1