Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Round up of january/ february

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Round up of january/ february Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round up of january/ february   Round up of january/ february Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 18:52

Thanks lads
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Round up of january/ february   Round up of january/ february Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 16:37

well in ste,, nice report,,well done to all who took part,, you have to be in it to win it...well done again..keith
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Jan/Feb   Round up of january/ february Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 12:01

Steve thanks for the reports, is good to read them as i cant make the club to often because of work, keep up the reports please. Tim
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Round up of january/ february   Round up of january/ february Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 17:31

Hello all, well the fishing hasnt been brilliant but we have managed to get out with myself, Mal Bell, Mal allanson and Mark Allanson all winning various league and clubmans matches. Nothing to shout about but fish stilll about although in reduced numbers. On the clubmans front members are doing well in both team and individual competitions although i think we are out of the running of winning both. Still an excellent showing though. Well done to all members taking part. Ex -member Joe Perry has done well taking 1st place in the west coast tackle open in Blackpool and coming 5th in rnd 1 of the NWASAC pms league. well done Joe ( he Is also stocking some excellent Ragworm in his shop) Members Pete and Ben Harrison are also getting a shout up in the latest edition of Sea Angler. Both Myself and Les,took money at the 2 dayer at Talacre ran by Skua SAC, me for a zone 2nd, and Les for biggest flat on day 1. Nice to cover the entrance and bait for once!

Latest for March, Ex member Joe Perry, won rnd 2 of the pms at Llandudno with a catch of dogs codling and whiting , hes on fire at the moment ' well done joe. Myself , i should have stayed at home! while Dad and Alan Green both had a few fish on their cards. Well done lads. Ex member and ex england youth international Paul Green Took a massive sole Of 2-5-0 from the cockle hole stretch of Mariners this week. Pictures on wirralseafishing. Well done Paul , join the club again Mate, get back into the swing of things. Willl see you all at the AGM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round up of january/ february   Round up of january/ february Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round up of january/ february
Page 1 of 1