Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Empty
PostSubject: New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 09:54

Boys
new date is Sunday 21 february 2010 only....fishing 8am till 1pm..... this is a one day match only..
biggest single cod to win the cup......Lets hope this one is on......thanks keith..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: cod cup/smal boat fishing   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 12:45

I hope that its on too!!!!!!

Hope small boats can get out on Sat 23rd Jan. Desperately need to get out fishing.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 17:33

Alright Keith,

What do you think about having the 23rd as a combined Small Boats Match/Cod Cup 1st leg, just in case?
i.e. on the 23rd Jan (if it's on) the biggest fish is potentially the winner of the cod cup if... the match on 21st Feb is called off or no-one manages to beat this weight on either day?

Just a thought?

Cheers
Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 07:46

Martin
I was toying with that idea, but ideally i wanted the Cod Cup to be a seperate match for everyone. I personally really dont mind, if the lads want to combine it with a league match thats ok with me.

How about if we keep the cod Cup seperate,( ie still have the match on 21st February, plus as it is a sunday, those who cant fish a saturday have the chance to fish this match), but if it is blown off, we then fish it in conjunction with the March and then ALSO the April legs of the Winter League. That way if the Feb Cod Cup is blown off, we all get 2 bites of the cherry for the March and April matches?. Then the single biggest fish over the 2 legs would win the Cod Cup. It also means that for the next few weeks we have an outing approx every 2 weeks to keep us occupied?.......That would be my suggestion, what does everyone think? study
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Cod Cup   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 14:15

Due to the vagaries of the weather my suggestion would be to fish the Cod Cup on Sat 23rd Jan together with the league match. Who knows what the weather will be like that day but you could then have a blow off date as 21st Feb. There may be problems with March/April dates not least as to the presentation especially as we do not yet have anyone to sort out the trophies!!!!!!

What do you think Keith?
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 07:58

Steve
problem is the 23rd/24th is a weekend match, ie fish either day.....ideally i wanted the Cod Cup to be a one off match so we can all fish it on the same day..... Sad
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: ffs WILL PEOPLE READ THIS AND TAKE NOTE!!!!!!   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 17:46

Boys
The new date for the Cod Cup is 21 FEBRUARY 2010...THIS IS A ONE OFF MATCH,,,IT WILL NOT BE FISHED WITH THE CLUB MATCH OF 23/24 JANUARY.....FFS WILL PEOPLE JUST ACCEPT IT IS A ONE OFF MATCH;,,IF ITS BLOWN OFF IT WILL THEN BE FISHED WITH THE MARCH AND APRIL MATCHES.....WISH PEOPLE WOULD JUST ACCEPT THIS....IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN BE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Cod Cup   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 19:38

Keith well done does no one see that its a chance to fish another match we missed to many last year, great opportunity to get out i have forgotten what to do Martin and I haven't fished for months now. Lets just get out and wet the lines, many thanks. Tim. CAPTAIN. New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_biggrin New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_smile KEEP IT UP MATE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010   New date for the Cod Cup      Sunday 21st february 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New date for the Cod Cup Sunday 21st february 2010
Page 1 of 1