Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Empty
PostSubject: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 18:14

Hi guys got this e-mail from Eddie Daley (polsaf sec). regarding the P.O.L.S.A.F. Fur and Feather.

Thanks for your Patience.
Ticket's are on Sale from 26/11/11.
£7 all in.
Allocation's are given due to club member's owning a polsaf permit. Being that some club's are bigger than other's ticket's are to be split between the 2 days.

Mersey Anglers.....4 Tickets.
St. Helens ......7.
Blas ......10.
N.W.A.S.A.C. ......18.
Dallam ......11.
Coral ......9.
M.P.Sac ......18.
Buccs ......18
Sefton ......18.
Milnrow .......4
Southport .......19.

These are the Allocation's on sale until 2/12/11.
After this date, tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis.

Can club reps wishing to purchase tickets from me, please contact me on ................

I also have most of the 2012 permits which I will exchange with reps at the same time.

Regards, Eddie.

I have left eddie's phone number off for obvious reason's. I have spoken to eddie about the numbers allocated to all clubs, these are due to the fact we still can not fish the Sandon so the Alex is limited. Will speak to him again about how many can fish on the Alex per day.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2011, 21:21

Tony can you ask Eddie if there are any bait bans for this comp( peeler and whites)
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: fur and feather   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 08:41

Hi tony i forgot to get my ticket off you on monday what do i do to book in on the saturday
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 19:19

Hi Billy, I will pay your £7 to Eddie (you OWE me) you wanted to fish the Saturday?
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2011, 20:03

Hi Ste, spoke to Eddie no bait bans, use any bait you want.
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: fur and feather   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 08:39

Thanks tony yes it is saturday i want to fish i will fix you up with the money at the next meeting
billy ully
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER
Page 1 of 1