Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benh

ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING   ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 21:23

mark a wrote:
a few of us doing perch rock today, if you fancy it we will be in the car park at 5pm

how did you get on mark
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING   ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 13:27

a few of us doing perch rock today, if you fancy it we will be in the car park at 5pm
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING   ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 22:21

Good tide for Perch, think a few of the lads are going over to give it a bash. Going baiting myself if i can sort all my work in time Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wju

PostSubject: ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING   ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 22:10

I AM THINKING OF GOING OVER TO PERCH ROCK TOMMOROW NIGHT IS IT A GOOD TIDE? ANYONE INTERESTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING   ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYONE BEEN OUT FISHING
Page 1 of 1