Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather Empty
PostSubject: P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather   P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 15:11

MEMBER'S FISHING THE FUR AND FEATHER

SAT. 15th BOOK ON. 14 00 - 15 00hrs. SUN 16th BOOK ON 15 00 -16 00hrs.

FISH 15-30 - 20 30.. FISH 16 30 - 21- 30.

H.T 19 -24 7-4mtr. H.T 20-30 7-7mtr.

NAME .. NAME.

TONY WILLIAMS. PHIL FOSTER.
MAL BELL.
PAUL BROUGH.
SIMON BOUNDS.
PAUL LEONARD.

Several Member's said they might fish this match, but not sure witch day they can fish due to work commitment's (9). Any member's who are Fishing please BOOK ON at the Police Training Unit (P.T.U) Witch is on the dock estate as you drive down to-ward's the Alex, where you TURN RIGHT to-ward's the swing bridge, the P.T.U is the 1st building you see on LEFT HAND SIDE (it is signed, above ) small car park in front of it, enter through the front door's to Book On. Any Member's who wish to fish this match could you please let me know before the weekend so i can inform J.R so it can be ORGANISED BETTER for you. My number is 0151 523 6762 or post it on this site.

TIGHT LINE'S TONY.

P.S. DON'T FORGET YOUR NEW DOCK PASS/I.S.P.S.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather Empty
PostSubject: Re: P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather   P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2011, 15:41

ER, don't know what happ'end to the post not the way i wrote it, but if you press edit you will !errr
Back to top Go down

P.O.L.S.A. Fur and Feather
Page 1 of 1