Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Change of Fer and Feather Date

Go down 
+2
mark a
martin b
6 posters
AuthorMessage
martin b

Change of Fer and Feather Date Empty
PostSubject: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:10

Due to a clash with other events the Fur and Feather match will now be held at Mersey road no DEC 22nd meeting 1030-1100  fishing 1145-1545. This will be a pegged match so anyone needing a double peg will need to let me know no later than 2000hrs on sat 21/12. Don for get this weekend is the 2nd round of the winter league and a clubmans at perch rock meeting 1300-1330 fishing 1430- 1830, if you are coming please try and get down handy as it is fishing well at the moment.

Cheers Maritn
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 13:52

its bad when you cant spell your own name mate
Back to top Go down
martin b

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 16:47

And theres me thinking spelling was a strong point drunken drunken 
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: fur and feather   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 21:32

Hi martin are you sure we are fishing them times as it is two hours after high water it will be running to fast we usually only fish one hour at the most after high water
billy ully
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 16:08

Can someone confirm the time for the fair and feather
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 17:13

Hopefully Martin will be on later. I'm taking it as it says on the top post until I'm told different
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Fur and Feather   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 19:26

Martin,i have booked a double peg but i will now be on my own sorry my outher oppo cant make it.
Could you also look at the times for fishing again please, Tim S. cheers 
Back to top Go down
martin b

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 21:28

First things first, Can I just say the first time the date and times for this rearranged match where given out was at a meeting on 4th of November. If the finishing time is to late I apologise but it is to late to change now, I have two mobile phone numbers which are on the web site so if I don't reply to posts on here i can be reached on either number.
So as it stands we will be meeting at the bottom of Mersey road 1030 - 1100 and fishing 1145 - 1545

IF EVERYONE WHO HAS PRE BOOKED TURNS UP ON TIME OR EARLY WE COULD POSSABLE START 15 MINS EARLY

contact details for me are
mobile 07921214773
mobile 07712446177
email h.bleasdale@ntlworld.com

Martin.  afro 
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 21:34

Cheers martin
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Fur and Feather   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 21:45

Martin many thanks cleard up, Tim S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Fer and Feather Date   Change of Fer and Feather Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of Fer and Feather Date
Page 1 of 1