Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue

Go down 
+3
daba
chris
mark a
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Empty
PostSubject: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 15:47

we have had to change the venue for the fur and feather because of a match clash.
it will now be held at

Vale Park
meet at the bottom of magazine lane @ 1100
fish 1200 - 1600
please be prompt
the ground can be snaggy but a 60yard cast will put you in a gully that should hold the fish.
lead lifts would be an advantage.
sorry for the late change
any questions give me a call on 07963546709
Back to top Go down
chris

chris

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 20:40

What a Face Can any one help. What is a lead lift and do i have to buy something, If poss any anser would be welcome before Sunday. Many thanks Chris elephant
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 12:38

chris wrote:
What a Face Can any one help. What is a lead lift and do i have to buy something, If poss any anser would be welcome before Sunday. Many thanks Chris elephant

They are a plastic device similar to a dart flight,they fit directly behind your lead weight,Breakaway tackle make them,you should be able to get them from most tackle shops.They are designed to "kite" your lead and end tackle up and over any snags etc.They do help in certain situations but make sure you retrieve as fast as possible,when using them. Idea
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 13:31

well put Matt. Hopefully weather should ease by then. Lets hope we get a good turn out lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 14:10

weather looks horrendous for sunday,Steve.Forcasting heavy rain showers and 26mph winds,although the wind direction is forcast for a south south westerly,so we may be sheltered from the worst of it, Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 17:44

Yeah Matt, we will be sheltered there. We are fishing at the bottom of a hill and if the wind is that direction it will be okay. Cant do much about rain though Evil or Very Mad ,brolleys and buddies at the ready
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Beach   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 20:18

Steve, I'm taking a buddy with me its Martin Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_lol he doesn't fish the beach much,again though only to show the other beach lads how to do it Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_wink Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_wink . I only hope the wind is not to bad for my brolly.Tim.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 11:27

Nice one Tim, more the merrier, standard rules apply men, 2 hooks,measure, make sure you bring your pen to mark the match sheets. Lets hope it fishes ok. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 17:09

do i really need a pen, where do you get them from? ermmm scratch drunken affraid Cool
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 19:35

no tony, YOU dont need a pen! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 19:53

Tony you need to get out with the boat guys,,, they will show you how to fish and not blank!
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 19:55

wide open there Tony! cheers affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 19:58

you need a pen to mark the sheet of the person next to you who catches fish and doesnt constantly blank Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:02

ye ov little faith, been out and bought a pencil <as a rubber on>nerrrrrr Razz Razz Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:10

is that to change the name on the top of the sheet of the person you stole it from to yours? silent
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:25

some fishermen arn't born to lie, no if i drop it in the water it will float and i can get back. Razz Razz Cool
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:29

as long as you jump in after it yes
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:39

no! i chuck a beach angler<sorry a b Laughing Laughing Cool Cool oatman> in and he can get it for me because der nice and kind.he he he
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:46

i will even show you how to catch fish if u want, or dont you want to break the habit of a lifetime? tee hee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2009, 20:55

on a different tack lads , so glad the club was not fishing arnside this weekend- it would have been disasterous! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 19:26

with this forecast will it still be on? i hope so!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue   Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fur and Feather sunday 22nd Nov -- change of venue
Page 1 of 1