Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Beach Trolleys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Beach Trolleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Trolleys   Beach Trolleys Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 23:05

Alright Jags, see big Mark Allanson for the website address for the Trolleys.( spelt it right that time!)
Back to top Go down
JAGS

JAGS

Beach Trolleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Trolleys   Beach Trolleys Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 21:49

ive searched the net and most shops but i carnt find any info on this quality trooley. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
charlieb

Beach Trolleys Empty
PostSubject: trolleys   Beach Trolleys Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 09:23

i have an engine fitted to mine ste steam runs out of puff now an then but a glass of water a pat on the head and its off again Razz
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Beach Trolleys Empty
PostSubject: Beach Trolleys   Beach Trolleys Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 16:30

Not being one to travel light i've been on the lookout for a good quality trooley. I got one about 18 months ago from johno's which was okay but a bit limited where it could go. I found one on the ian golds website but at £200 they were a bit steep. Mentioned this to Phil Foster and he along with Mark Allanson Managed to find the same product for £100! Phil, Mark, Dad and myself got them. They have 12" diameter wheels which are wide and should go anywhere .Will be using over the summer and will give a report on how they handle when i have used it and abused it Very Happy . Will now be able to get to my fishing mmarks without all the huffing and puffing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Trolleys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Trolleys   Beach Trolleys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Trolleys
Page 1 of 1