Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

This Weekend

Go down 
+2
ste trish
Tim S
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim S

Tim S

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: This Weekend   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 20:16

Keith, just seen the weather for the weekend, not good Saturday at all 23mile an hour winds. Sunday much better, 10mph, i will speak to Martin probably out Sunday. Laughing .Tim
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 20:32

Might still be a bit lively after these winds. Plenty going on the shore side though, tackle box open at Moreton and charity match at Brunswick dock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Winter league leg 2 this sat/sun 13/14th november   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 07:44

Hi

for those fishing sat call me toniight after 7pm,, for those fishing sunday call me sat after 7pm....will post on here if poss if fishing on saturday (dont think so looking at the forecast), so presume we all will prob be fishing sunday only.;......u never know,, the wind my drop today,, lets hope do.. Rolling Eyes
tight lines
keith
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:33

we are out on sunday on storm dancer 1 place left if any club members are interested pm me or phone
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 2nd leg winter league fishing cancelled   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 18:12

Message from the dingy captain tomorrow the fishing has been cancelled please check weather for sunday and phone Keith on saturday night approx 19.00 to confirm also check website for updates
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 19:07

was going to try for Saturday,cancel that and Sunday is Remembrance Day so not out - see you in club Monday tight lines for Sunday Sleep
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: fishing tomorrow   This Weekend Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 16:55

Hi

tomorrow is ON,ON,ON....fishing 8am till 2pm,,,,please be in the water for 7.45 am and remember, the tunnel is down to one lane each way so allow extra time, and also the wirral have a club match at the same venue so the beach will be a bit crowded,,,,3 cod and 3 whiting to weigh in.. please dont be late..
tight lines and stay safe Very Happy Very Happy
keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Weekend   This Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Weekend
Page 1 of 1