Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: this weekend   this weekend Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 11:15

no problem Ste, if u have any bait left from caldy and u dont need it, let me know and i'll take it off ur hands and i'll fish caldy on tuesday day mate.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: this weekend   this weekend Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 20:32

Mark, just looked at my diary, cant make either, boll*cks would be Kebabs mate! Pm,s at caldy on the 2nd caldy for the NWASAC summer league on the 16th, Morcambe SAMF Individual league on the 22nd, club at Vale on the 23rd and Preston Match SAC open on the 30th AND maybe a club midweek match this month. I'm living on borrowed time. Thorntons and the Florist will be busy and my wallet empty!
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

this weekend Empty
PostSubject: this weekend   this weekend Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2010, 18:43

anyone getting out this weekend, am thinking of monday pm or tuesday, depending on reports this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: this weekend   this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this weekend
Page 1 of 1