Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES. Empty
PostSubject: POLSAF F & F .   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES. Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 10:13

Hi Jimmy
Thanks for your offer of help, it's much appreciated mate! I'm fishing Saturday, but I'll be down there Sunday as well: see you then!

Best
Ian
Back to top Go down
jimbob

jimbob

PostSubject: f&f sunday   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES. Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 19:22

ian, this is jimmy patterson i will be fishing on sunday if i can help out i will do, just tell me what to do no problem Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aquarius

PostSubject: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES.   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES. Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 16:20

Hi everyone
John Rawlinson has just sent me the booking in and fishing times for this coming Sat /Sun Fur & Feather competition, see below:

Times for F&F

Sat: Book on from 11:30am fish 1:00 till 5pm.

Sun: Book on from 12:30pm fish 2:00 till 6:00pm.
John.

With reference to my last posting on this subject, as Mark Allanson can't fish this weekend; and, as it's Sefton SAC's turn to run the competition, I say again, will someone please volunteer to help Mark out by taking over the running of things. Mark knows what needs doing, so he will be able to pass on any info required to those of you that step into the breech! We need to move along smartly on this fellers, as we are only a few days away from the comp, and it's Sefton SAC beach section's reputation at stake here. If anyone needs to contact me, you can do so through this website, or by personal email as lots of you already have my email addy, and for those that don't it's makayco@aol.com Talk soon.

Best
Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES.   POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLSAF FUR & FEATHER BOOKING IN, AND FISHING, TIMES.
Page 1 of 1