Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Pm's rnd 5 Hall road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Pm's rnd 5 Hall road Empty
PostSubject: Pm's rnd 5 Hall road   Pm's rnd 5 Hall road Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 19:55

Well, it lived up to its nickname! Dad Mark and myself fished it and we had mixed results. Dad was pegged on the low nunmbers on the prom and in a bad section, he blanked Evil or Very Mad . Me and mark were pegged two apart, with mersey ace John Waugh in between us. It was Very Quiet! As darkness started to fall i managed a whiting and an eel in quick succession Very Happy Blow took the eel; rag and razor the whiting. Not much else came in by me. With half an hour to go i put on a clipped down golds rig baited with blow/crab cocktail and hit a decent dog of 60cm Very Happy Just sfter Mark took a flounder to get some points . I took the biggest round pool and i think i managed 5th place overall ( out of 38 anglers) Winner was Chris Gibbons of North Wales who did well on harbour rag(maddies).Flounders eels bass whiting and a dog were caught.
Back to top Go down

Pm's rnd 5 Hall road
Page 1 of 1