Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Hall road anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Hall road anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Hall road anyone?   Hall road anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 10:59

Going down to hall road tonight , going to fish 9 till about midnight. Anyone fancy it? , see you down there
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Hall road anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall road anyone?   Hall road anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 15:29

would love to go ste but i have to see a man about christmas pressie for ME!
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Hall road anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall road anyone?   Hall road anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 17:55

No problem Keith, will report how it goes
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Hall road anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall road anyone?   Hall road anyone? Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 09:53

Well, Alan Green , Phil Foster , Stan Kershaw and myself turned up for a fish at the notorious blankers hotspot of hall road! We got set up at about 20.45 , 4 of us in a line, all with two rods each. Black lug , blow lug mackerel and bluey got cast out and we waited... Not for long though... Stan had a bite and reeled in a good sized 5bearded rockling. A new species for him. Next was me with a double of whiting ,one a good size. Phil then got the target species with a nice codling of 2-1-0. First of the season for him, result. Alan got off the mark whit a whiting and fish continued to come in quite regular, not hectic but enjoyable none the less. I had a first for Hall Road landing a dab.the first one ive had here in 32 years of fishing the venue. Phil had one too.. Enjoyable evening with good company . Thanks lads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall road anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall road anyone?   Hall road anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall road anyone?
Page 1 of 1