Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fishing sunday 31 May

Go down 
+2
Tim S
keith g
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Fishing sunday 31 May Empty
PostSubject: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2009, 16:50

Going out sunday 31 may,,,,anyone else fancy it?
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Fishing   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2009, 20:01

Cheers mate, Martin and I will go out on Sunday what time launch and retrieve, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 10:15

i would but i am out of the country, steve bates is away in wales, best of luck to the rest
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: fishing sunday   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 12:40

Peeps.
in water 7.30 to 7.45am at latest....back out around 3.30pm.....just got to watch weather now... confused
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 14:45

Weather's going to be horrendous - will need Factor 50 at least!!!

We'll be loaded up with around 17 gallons of fuel so bring it on!
- to the Rock Channel and beyond!! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: sunday   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 16:01

17 gallons of sun cream,,,,so whats tim going to put on?
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Fishijng tomorrow   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 19:06

Martin its on tomorrow,,,,in water for 7.30am plesae,,,,,tunnel closed 9am to 12 noon for fun run so beware,,,,,take loads of suncream as it will be hot hot hot.....not waiting so in water 7.45 at latest...channel 72...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 23:17

Just ourselves and Simply White ended up going out on Sunday. Very hot and a slight swell to start off with but it flattened off as the day wore on. Fished the Bar, mixed ground area and by the Burbo Bank wind turbines, and fishing was ok, without being anything special. Mackerel were very hit and miss only caught 1 in the first 40mins or so, but started to catch them in 3's and 4's on the mixed ground but again they'd disappear as quickly as they arrived.
Overall caught dabs, dogs, whiting, mackerel, tub gurnard and grey gurnard...

... oh and Tim caught his first ever Bass

Well done Tiim

Fishing sunday 31 May Tim_s_12

3lb 6oz I think it was

Looked a lot bigger

Martin
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 07:52

It was a pleasure to be out,,very hot though and after a day on the beach at new brighton the day before it was hotter again.. A few mackeral by the Lightship,no joeys only jumbos,,tried a few different spots at the rough ground. Colin had a few Tub Gurnard. The usual really,dogs,dabs,whitimg,pouting a few more mackeral and a solitary Bul Huss. Very few boats out in fact we only saw 1 other boat apart from the Charter Boats. Flat calm after a bumpy start and dead hot..Great day to be out and back on the beach for 3.30pm.....Just a great pity no other boats from the club were out,,,or are the any other boats in the club? confused
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 18:45

well in lads. Always a problem getting members out fishing mate. I think some just want the benefits of being in a club but want to do their own thing. Nothing wrong with that, but makes it hard for the captains. I think this will be my last year fishing regular club matches as time is getting more and more squeezed Crying or Very sad The new addition to the family in november will take up a lot of my time too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 18:58

Hi keith,

Trailer maintenance now completed, lol-marie now open for business as usual.
Glad you had a decent day out.
Richie
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: sunday fishing   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 07:54

Steve
congrats on the new sprog in November,,,another future angler for the club... i know not everyone wants to fish club matches, thats why i said this year we would have a lot more pleaseure bashes....i dont think we will get another day weather wise for a good pleasure bash, thats why i was disappointed with the turnout,,,but hey,,,thats fishing!....we had a great day and thats what matters....roll on the next one....hopefully the tope will be in by then... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing sunday 31 May   Fishing sunday 31 May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing sunday 31 May
Page 1 of 1