Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Perch Rock Fri Morning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Green

Alan Green

Perch Rock Fri Morning. Empty
PostSubject: Perch Rock Fri Morning.   Perch Rock Fri Morning. Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 10:18

Iam going to give Perch Rock ago tmrw morning, low 7.30 ish ill be in the car park 5am.
Back to top Go down
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock Fri Morning.   Perch Rock Fri Morning. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 01:46

Sorry Alan on nights as i speak cheers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock Fri Morning.   Perch Rock Fri Morning. Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:08

OK cheers vinny, Turned out a nice morning had the beach to myself, so I fished about 100 yds left of the green boy. 2 rods 1 with 2 hook flapper short snoods bait worm mac and squid other rod 1 up 1 down longer snoods with bigger baits squid, mak, sand eel. ended up with about 10 whiting best 32 cm a dab and a dog. Stayed 30 min after low then the tide ripped through. See you all next outing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock Fri Morning.   Perch Rock Fri Morning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perch Rock Fri Morning.
Page 1 of 1