Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun

Go down 
+4
Tim S
Steve Bates
Martin
keith g
8 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Empty
PostSubject: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 18:55

hi boys
6th leg summer league this sat sun,,, 8am till 4pm both days,,,weather not looking too god for either day but lets wait till tomorrow and see,,king 
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:00

As per usual, the weather seems to be throwing a spanner in the works.
The forecast I saw yesterday wasn't great with the wind coming from the East. For some reason (and don't ask me why) the fishing is normally poop with an easterly.
There'll be plenty of other chances to get out I'm sure (I hope!) So more than happy to go with the Skipper's decision.

Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 13:43

Hi Boys

right, with the forcast getting stronger for the next few days,,,i am calling both days off now.!! sorry boys , but i dont see any other choice, so i thought i would give everyone a early heads up,,,,

thanks to all who took part in the summer league,, and special congrats to Blu Noze who are now the winners of the Summer League 2013,,, well done Andy,Richie and Pete!!!!Very Happy  it was a close called league so thanks again to all who took part,,,,keith king 
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 14:57

Good call Keith, you watch it will be a belter this weekend now! :-)
It's my missuses birthday in a fortnights time, next time the tides will be right, so it's very unlikely I'll be allowed out to play. Just giving you fair warning as you all know who's the boss, who wears the trousers in our house, who's whipped off me gonads and who says what goes... It's the secret of a happy marriage! Sad 
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: 6th Leg Summer League   6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 17:18

Thanks for the early warning of the blow-off this weekend Keith.
As usual weather fantastic today but tomorrow not very nice.

Congratulations to Ritchie, Peter and Andy on their winning the Summer League.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Summer League   6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 18:09

Keith, many thanks, for trying to get us all out. Keep up the good work. Congrats to Blue Nose well done the three of you cheers 
PS please use up the rag on order i will pay next meeting, Well done to all, Tim.
PPS just been on the telly our Coast Guard station to close 2015 what a discrace.
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 18:49

Thanks Keith for the early notification.

Tim... did not get any rag off Flanagans as he had none this week.

Thanks all for the congrats etc, but would of preferred to fish this weekend
to see what we could of added or not.

tight lines all
Richie
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 20:08

Congratulations Blu Noze, cracking result. If you have bait that needs using lads there is the final shore summer league match at the mariners wharf /Brunswick Dock area on Sunday afternoon evening. Meet at the bull nose car park by the marina gates at 3 . Walk off around half past fish 4 till 8. Sole and flounder came out last time to crab lug or rag. Might see a few whiting maybe a Ray if we are lucky. Got to be out to catch fish. None in anyone's living rooms! Hope to see you all there.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 13:04

and can I add my belated congratulations to the crew of Blue Nose, Andy, Richie and Peter, well done lads.
Let's hope we can look forward to a great Winter league now.
Back to top Go down
petep

petep

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 19:31

Cheers all - really close run summer league this year - also well done Rich and Andy - here's something for those who didn't do the Rosslare Small boats this year (I'm sure you will take the p1ss next time you see any1 of us)

http://www.rosslaresmallboatsfestival.com/2013pics/Batman%201%20(Small).html Laughing 

Pete
Back to top Go down
colin dreaves

colin dreaves

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 20:38

Well done Blu Noz, Richie, Pete + Andy congrats on winning the summer league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun    6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th leg summer league this weekend sat/sun
Page 1 of 1