Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013 Empty
PostSubject: results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013   results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 07:50

Hi
5 boats fished this leg,, Kingfisher, Blu Noze,Josam,Sea Raider and Jedi...Cookie turned up late as usual (he always does ) then promptly sank his van In the sand whist launching clown ! thanks to Sea Raider for pulling him out Very Happy ..2 boats went up river whilst the other 3 went into the rock channel... up river the fishing was nigh on impossible with the amount of plastic crap again on your line,,,so whilst Jedi stayed up river, kingfisher headed for the rock channel to join the others,,, fishing was good with plenty of fish for everyone,, species caught were, dogs, dabs flounder, plaice, a dover sole for cookie cheers , common and starry smoothounds, skate and small gurnards and a baby tope by Josam,,the weather was a tad lumpy all day but at least the sun was shining...all back on the beach for 4pm,, Hunter 2 had launched later as he was taking a friend out,, I believe he had a bass about 5lb, but complained that the smoothounds were wrecking his one and only rig he took out to fish with! what a Top Mingebag,!!!!!,,, anyway,, results after leg 3 are;

Kingfisher 10 species. Blu Noze 10 species, Jedi 6 species, Sea Raider 6 species, Josam 4 species and Hunter 2 with 2 species.
Thanks to all who took part, greatly appreciated by me,, thanks again,,, Keith king
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: Fishing Sunday 2nd June   results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 16:22

Despite reports to the contrary I do get out fishing AND have more than i rig!!!
Launched at 3pm fished the ROCK Channel Ian and I had Dabs, Plaice and small whiting.
We moved to the Banks to fish the incoming tide.
We must have caught about 20 smoothounds/starryhounds and 3 Bass.
First Bass was about 2/3 lbs. I caught one 4lb 14ozs. and Ian caught one 6lb 5 ozs.
Great days fishing. Hopefully pictures to follow. Bait was peeler crab on circle hooks.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013   results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 17:44

Fantastic lads. Just seen a photo on Facebook of a 38lb Tope off Rhyl today. Summer is here !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013   results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

results leg 3 summer league sunday 2 june 2013
Page 1 of 1