Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Keith Gray.

Go down 
+3
willow
keith g
ste trish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 12:32

hi pete.. thanks for that,, will take it easy as I have been told to do so,,,visitors always welcome,,, see you soon,, keith
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 12:31

hi steve,, thanks for that,, you know I was only joking,,,,, I think you could have a great partner in Les. . he could be a great asset to you,,,,, I know having a regular partner is great for me and Colin... I have been told I have to take things easy so this time I have to!.. just sitting here making rigs for Ireland already,,,, gotta do something with my time I suppose,,,, cheers steve,, see you soon,, keith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: re; keith gray   Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 10:41

Hi Keith

glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.
I am glad you have such a good partner as Colin.
I know you are very trying!!!
Joking apart I wish you a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
petep

petep

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2013, 17:56

Keith - glad to hear from you over the phone the other day and will try and drop in to see you at the earliest date, keep taking the tablets as they say and LOOK AFTER YOUR BACK!!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 17:26

aah master bates, Question , if only you could learn to fish properly you too could win the cod cup and the winter league! affraid you just need a good crew like me and colin have! the league is a team effort and we both try as hard as we can, ,try it sometime..it really can work. Wink
the cod cup was open to all who fished on the day,, I just happened to catch the biggest,, not my fault lol,, lol!
yet again the weather has foiled our winter league dates as it has in the last two seasons...sorry I cant do anything about that Sad ...
you can have my op if you want,, I certainly didn't want it but I had no choice...and you need to get a bit fitter if you want to carry on bait collecting! or you may be having an op of your own Embarassed

will have the weekend off as you have requested,,,but thanks for your concern..tee hee,,,,,keith
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Keith Gray   Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 14:30

Hi Keith

you must be having a lucky year!!!!!
First of all you win the Cod cup
Then you get your op
? have you know won the winter league whilst in bed???
Must have all the luck of the Irish just having been St Patricks day.
Who said you were a jammy beggar.

Have a weekend off !!
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 10:25

thanks boys, Smile ,,,am itching to get out and about already,,,,,tim,, sorry i cant help the weather Evil or Very Mad ,, give me a call if you want me to help you decide,,,keith Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 08:52

OK Kieth, Good to here everything went well, take it easy see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Keith Gray   Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 20:35

Hi Keith, glad to here you are out so soon,hope you have a speedy recupe, dont do to much yet mate, dont think the weekend will be on.
Have you planed the weather for us affraid or is it sods law you cant go so we cant go,
Do yo need any thing gust give us a text no probs, Tim. Get the spelling mistake, he he
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 18:30

Good to hear you're out , soon be back out fishing
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 16:44

Well done Keith Laughing now do as your told Cool you'll soon be dancing on your boat and the beach Laughing Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 16:07

hi steve,, out of hospital. confined to bedroom to get better, just relax and take it easy,,,, yeah right,,, stir crazy already! still very sore and not getting much sleep..but at least i am out...visitors welcome... hope you are ok and taking it easy too... keith
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 13:00

While vim on here , get well soon Colin Cooke, hope the back pain is easing off.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 12:59

Hello lads, anyone know how Keith is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keith Gray.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Gray.    Keith Gray.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Gray.