Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Dock Pass's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Dock Pass's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dock Pass's   Dock Pass's Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 20:17

Hi guy's, e-mailed eddie the Polsaf sec. renewell's, new members names, plus 1 switch, also decided to the take the info down to the I.S.P.S. office to save time but no one in, phoned several times and still no one in, no wonder the Polsaf sec. has difficulties with them Rolling Eyes Polsaf have a meeting next Thursday (Jan. 17th) so hopefully all will be sorted by then. Will also try to sort out appointments for new members dock pass's plus 1 member's first I.S.P.S. pass.

Cheer's Tony
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Dock Pass's Empty
PostSubject: Dock Pass's   Dock Pass's Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 21:48

Hi Guy's, received new dock pass's off eddie (polsaf sec.) tonight.Major COCK up on them. After checking them noticed the wrong number on all of them. The numbers are different from last years pass's numbers. As we have not got the I.S.P.S. car badges yet this might cause some problems getting on the docks. So will e-mail eddie about this error and some other mistakes they have made to a couple of pass's. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cheer's Tony

Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Dock Pass's Empty
PostSubject: Dock Pass's   Dock Pass's Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 14:30

Hi all
I have in my possession 245 permits. Thats the good part.
However, a few are missing and theres no car permits.

This isn't as bad as it seems, so I will try to explain whats happening.

The ISPS office IT system has been changed to a different format and some of the information hasn't crossed over/ cant be found. I'm talking about 8 people not being found.
I will inform club reps of who these 8 people are and they are going to have to get another appointment to get themselves back on Peels files.

The car permits
These will be available in 2 weeks for me to collect. We have this time to e-mail the isps officer at
isps@peelports.co.uk
of any vehicle changes over the last few months. Otherwise, all car permits will be the same as last years permits.

The good news.
To give me a chance to issue permits and collect car passes, all existing 2012 personal and car passes will be valid till the 17-01-13.

Club reps can contact me for collection or wait for the next POLSAF meeting on the 17-01-13.

Kindest regards and a happy new year

Eddie Daley (Gen sec POLSAF)

Hi Guy's Happy New Year drunken drunken Got this E-Mail late again thanks to F/virgin doing updates!! Will e-mail Eddie (if f/virgin allows me) and let you know a.s.a.p.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dock Pass's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dock Pass's   Dock Pass's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dock Pass's
Page 1 of 1