Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

wonderfull alex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
charlieb

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 19:30

fished the alex this afternoon frank;ronnie; bill robbo;sam myself very very quiet 3 dabs and 1 very small skate about 2 lb guess who caught the skate king heavy rain but if one has a brolly 98 % DRY a lovely afternoon out lol!
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 19:33

good report charles
river not fishing that well is it mate
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 20:36

Charlie,we ARE out on the charter tomorrow bounce give a report after trip Laughing 10 hr trip out of Liverpool as well.

Guess the computer is up and running,seeing as you are posting again. Smile bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 20:58

nice one charlie and the old pensioners some of us do work in the week Very Happy are you fishing sat mersey road if so see you there
Back to top Go down
charlieb

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: old codgers   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 14:35

yes your right mark river is quiet is this the start of our SUMMER Basketball lol! and mal us old guys got the tee shirt and the video etc etc comprendy? Razz any way the tax man luves you guys, saturday is touch and go wether i can make dont know ( these baby sitters cost a fortune) affraid so fingers x xd and legs king cu
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2008, 18:06

yeh i know, i just lock mine in the shed affraid
lets us know what you catch lads (our match is the 19th)
but its always worth a pre-visit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wonderfull alex Empty
PostSubject: Re: wonderfull alex   wonderfull alex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wonderfull alex
Page 1 of 1