Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

fishing session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benh

fishing session Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing session   fishing session Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2011, 08:39

it was a good night last night on the docks ste.
Back to top Go down
benh

fishing session Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing session   fishing session Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2011, 08:29

ste trish wrote:
No , been working like a dog Evil or Very Mad Lifting 6" solid block high over my head . on the breaker cutting out for rsj's and putting them in. they weighed a lot and were fu***ng arkward to get into position. I'm sure i must have been Genghis Khan in a previous life and god is getting me back by sending me back as a bricklayer! Roll on sunday, and fishing the nw match at the rock channel. Bo Selecta!

Never mind chumy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

its fishing time soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

fishing session Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing session   fishing session Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 22:08

No , been working like a dog Evil or Very Mad Lifting 6" solid block high over my head . on the breaker cutting out for rsj's and putting them in. they weighed a lot and were fu***ng arkward to get into position. I'm sure i must have been Genghis Khan in a previous life and god is getting me back by sending me back as a bricklayer! Roll on sunday, and fishing the nw match at the rock channel. Bo Selecta!
Back to top Go down
benh

fishing session Empty
PostSubject: fishing session   fishing session Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 21:21

is anyone out fishing tomorrow ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fishing session Empty
PostSubject: Re: fishing session   fishing session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fishing session
Page 1 of 1