Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fishing today,easter sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Fishing today,easter sunday Empty
PostSubject: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 10:24

Hello all ,going down to columbus quay later, 2pm till 5pm for a short session . Taking my little sidekick, Stevie, with me. Going to put a rod out for rays , and a couple out for the eels flounder and codling. Les might join us, anyone else playing out, more the merrier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bens dad

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 12:09

no chance today ste, could do tomo though
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2011, 18:52

Did 3 hours, Stevie done me with 10 eels and 1 codling , to my score of 2 eels and 2 codling. I was too busy sorting bait and rigs out for him.......................... Well thats my exscuse! all fish were within 40 yards on crab, Didnt try any worm or fish close in but had 3 casts out with fish for rays -no luck- would have had more but my sonik exploded at the tip AGAIN!. You get what you pay for! Guy had some flounders just down from us. Great day to be out with my little sidekick sunny
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 10:14

nice one steve, another rod bites the dust eh Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2011, 16:39

Yes mate, unfortunatly! wont be getting one of them again!
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 15:54

ste trish wrote:
Yes mate, unfortunatly! wont be getting one of them again!

got that flattiefanatic great rod good bite detection as well Very Happy

i want one of them grauvell teknos surf z4500 rods, veals are doing a deal were you get a free reel with it Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 19:21

Great rods the flattie fanatics, i will be using mine for the 1st hour sunday. Dont fall into the trap of thinking you need more rods all the time, the fish dont know what rods your using... and they dont care! get most of mine 2nd hand now.
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2011, 21:10

Good point Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing today,easter sunday   Fishing today,easter sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing today,easter sunday
Page 1 of 1