Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Penn clubmans teams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dids

Dids

Penn clubmans teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 18:38

And we all love pie Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
bens dad

PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 16:52

sefton pie eaters - has a nice ring to it I reckon
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 22:26

Just fish as many as you can dids, no one can commit to them all. Whats your full name so i can send off the team details. Pete, you can be captain, what do you want your team to be called? how about "The sefton Pie Eaters" ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Let me Know cheers . ste
Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 19:53

Hi Ste,
I had a quick chat with Pete at the meeting and I would be interrested just I worry that because of my work shift I wouln'd be able to be fully commited.
Cheers
Dids
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
benh

PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2011, 17:56

nice one ste, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bens dad

PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 01:03

nice one Ste, will fish it as a pair if needed Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 16:23

The new league starts on1/5/2011. we have 2 teams formed already but are looking at forming another one. As it stands-

Sefton sea anglers> Steve Trish, Les Trish, Mark Allanson, Martin Bleasdale, Phil Foster(reserve)

Sefton Spring Chickens> Mal Bell, Tony Williams, Paul Brough, Mal Allanson, Jon Johnson( reserve)

Sefton ? > Pete Harrison, Ben Harrison,

We need a 3 more to join this team. Its not deadly serious and its a good way of getting out fishing midweek, its free and all names go in to the individual results too. In the first year the competition was running, sefton sea anglers won getting £1500 worth of penn tacklei Its run over 20 matches if possible mostly local and this year will take in some of the normal league matches. Pete and Ben are keen anglers who know their stuff and will get plenty of points this year. I know that not everyone can commit to the full lot of matches (myself included) but thats not a problem as long as there is someone from the team taking part . If we dont get names i will just enter Pete and ben as a team on there own but would prefer to have a full squad. Anyone interested?
Going to try a few different things during the league this year , including some pegged matches, a ray and dogfish match, some different venues and possibly a sole match. Looking at tides and times already and i will post details on the web and at club meetings. cheers . Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penn clubmans teams   Penn clubmans teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penn clubmans teams
Page 1 of 1