Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Next Penn Clubmans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 09:50

our next clubmans match

Sunday 26th October

Wallasey Townhall Steps
meet at tobin street 0830

fish 0915 to 1315

see you there, especially those who voted for this last night
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 13:24

hi mark

as one of the people who voted for this venue i presume you are refferring to me...

You criticised the members for not supporting the Penn league, yet as soon as we do, you are now having a pop because Perch Rock was out voted,,,,if thats the case then you should only include memmbers who will fish more than 1 leg to be included in the vote,, that way the members who can and do fish it regularly get to decide where the next match is, and to be fair, thats what it should be.

keith
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 23:02

Keith
I am not having a go at anybody Keith, I put it out to the members in hope of getting more guys by offering a choice of venue, I personally dont care where we fish, I may not even be there myself, so the members have decided where the match should be, and yes i agree it should be chosen by the members who fish it, but you know how hard that is, dont forget its a club outing and everyone is welcome. It would be nice if the members who voted for the venue did turn up and fish. If you want to take it personally thats up to you.
At the end of the day if I wasnt going to be able to make it I wouldnt vote, personally.
Mark
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 06:40

Unfortunately,can't do this match as I'm already committed to some thing else ,also missing Perch rock this weekend as my mrs is running a 10 k and I've got the kids. Won't be at the f&f too as my little ninjas have got karate gradings and I'm going along to train. Apologies to the organisers, good luck to all the anglers taking part, catch plenty.
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 09:57

ok Steve thanks for letting us know, its getting harder all the time to pick venues and times for members to fish, I wont be doing the Penn Clubmans next year, might just sort out some pleasure sessions and im looking at something different to take part in aswell mate
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 13:34

Hi Mark

i voted becaues i intend to fish it,,, if i didnt i wouldnt have voted as that would be a pointless excercise

keith
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 18:55

Mark it is getting harder to get members to fish any club events , league matches clubmans events charters, even pleasure outings. It's a shame because it will be the demise of a good club because the captains will give up and organise nothing if they are not supported. It's not just Sefton by the way, it's a few clubs/organisation that are having trouble getting members to participate. That is why I fish with so many clubs and federations as well as the opens . I could fish every day of every weekend all year if I wanted too. Letting members vote on the venues can be good to encourage more to take part but a minority will vote and not turn up , that's life.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 18:58

Not having a go at anyone there by the way, everyone has a vote in the club but it does your head in when people vote for something and then not take part in what they have voted for. Tight lines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Penn Clubmans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Penn Clubmans   Next Penn Clubmans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Penn Clubmans
Page 1 of 1