Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mal b

mal b

5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: 5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE   5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 21:31

The 5th match of the winter league was held on Saturday 5th February at PERCH ROCK

The weather was awful constant rain all evening. The fishing was not much better once again a crap evenings fishing on the Mersey. Fishing times was supposed to be 1700hrs to 2100hrs but once the tide changed it brought lots of weed in making the fishing harder than it was. So I called it a day at 2030hrs to the relief of all who fished.

13 members attended

22 fish caught which consisted of

21 dabs
1 codling
total length 541 cm

RESULTS

1ST STE TRISH: 5 FISH : 130 cm

2ND MAL BELL : 3 FISH : 71 cm

3RD TONY WILLIAMS: 2 FISH : 50 cm

I wish to thank all members who attended on what was a very miserable evening for fishing.
THANKS ALL

Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE   5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2011, 20:23

well in Mal. Tough all around on the Mersey. I fished a pms match at maddocks bank on the sunday too. That was won with 3 fish, unfortunatly i blanked despite trying all the methods i know
Back to top Go down

5TH MATCH WINTER LEAGUE
Page 1 of 1