Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Last Match of the Winter League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
martin b

Last Match of the Winter League Empty
PostSubject: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 19:18

The last leg of the winter league will be on Saturday 21/3/2015 at TAN LAN in colwyn bay, For those who have not been hear before take junction 22 off the A55 and turn right onto the prom and park at the small car park by the arches that's where we will be booking on.

Meet 1900 - 1930 fishing from 1 hour after low water till high water 2000 - 0000 (mid night) this is my last chance to put on the Anglesey cup

Hope to see you all there cheers

Martin
Back to top Go down
vinny j

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 08:45

Thanks Martin. Sorry can't make this one i am away
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 17:46

I think Julians big match is pegged at Llandudno and colwyn you know Martin? might be packed out down there. I won't be there unfortunately got something on
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 11:07

Cheers martin, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 14:34

Sorry Martin I was wrong sounds like he is getting all his pegs at llandudno
Back to top Go down
martin b

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 08:29

Nice one anyway steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Match of the Winter League   Last Match of the Winter League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Match of the Winter League
Page 1 of 1