Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

rubbish at the sandon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JAGS

JAGS

rubbish at the sandon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: rubbish at the sandon    rubbish at the sandon  Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 19:54

fishings been ok .usual mixed bags
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: rubbish at the sandon    rubbish at the sandon  Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 16:49

I agree with all you said it is unusual for experienced sea anglers to leave rubbish - what was the fishing like ?
Back to top Go down
JAGS

JAGS

PostSubject: rubbish at the sandon    rubbish at the sandon  Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 23:12

hi all posting this on most local sites
received news today and photos of rubbish being left at the sandon . not just a little
but a full carrier bag of waste and a few old bait filled bags . and perhaps hope the culprit/s may read this on one of these sites
the sandon has been fished by members this week inc myself and no rubbish was left un till a few anglers went today to be greeted by the eye sore on the bull nose

it took a lot of persuasion to get this mark and others for clubs and individuals to fish . so i hope this message may get to the numpties who left there carp everywere . it just puts another nail into all the good responsible anglers who fish through out the mersey venues.there is no need to leave rubbish like that there is a bin 10 yrds away thats what makes me so angry .same thing started happening on the alex . so if you see anyone dumping rubbish give them a reminder . i know if i catch them or person i will push for there pass to be revoked
sorry for the moan but i don't expect other anglers inc myself having to clear carp left over by numpties
cheers jags

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rubbish at the sandon    rubbish at the sandon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rubbish at the sandon
Page 1 of 1