Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Meeting 5th october

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

Meeting 5th october Empty
PostSubject: reports   Meeting 5th october Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 09:04

Thanks for your reports.
Hope to hear some good news soon!
Steve
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Meeting 5th october Empty
PostSubject: Meeting 5th october   Meeting 5th october Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2009, 21:51

Apologies for not attending. Its the wifes birthday queen queen

Publicity news
Vale Park report in Last tuesday Angling Times
Sefton SAC "A" team upto 2nd in clubman with individual members in top 12 Sea Angler
My sole also got a mention on the penn league page and Shimano mission Page Very Happy Sea Angler
I'll send LLandudno reports off as soon as i get the full results

My Attendances at meeting will be a bit patchy as the misses will be giving birth soon so bear with me. I will take some of the reports off here and will post them to sea angling news and angling times so Mark , Les ,and Keith, give a much detail as you can. Cheers . Ste Smile
PS Members , support the captains lads or lose them. They give a lot of time organising these events and its dis-heartening when they dont get supported.
Back to top Go down

Meeting 5th october
Page 1 of 1