Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Hall Road , last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Hall Road , last night Empty
PostSubject: Hall Road , last night   Hall Road , last night Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 18:44

Went to hall rd last night to use up the rag and maddies i had left from the weekend. Had 1 small flounder and a tiny whiting. Nice night but the tide is better tonight as its a jump tide and later on .
Back to top Go down
w.ullathorne

w.ullathorne

PostSubject: tides   Hall Road , last night Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 20:37

ok Ste any time you are going out give me a ring i just might join you by the way phil ramsdale has bought a beachcaster he is so pissed off with getting blown off he is going to join the real men and start beach fishing see you soon
billy ully
Back to top Go down
http://w.ullathorne
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Hall Road , last night   Hall Road , last night Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 20:14

Okay Bill , will do. Might fit a daytime session in next week as i may be slack for work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall Road , last night   Hall Road , last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall Road , last night
Page 1 of 1