Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!! Empty
PostSubject: Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!!   Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!! Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 17:28

VERY VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
all fish must be measured and in size to count. Tomorrows fishing is ON,,,,,8 am launch so can everyone who is fishing be in the water and ready to go at 7.45am,,,not on the beach but ready to go please!!!!!!!! Species hunt but NO WEEVERS ALLOWED!!!!!!!! can everyone who is going TAKE THEIR CAR INSURANCE AND THE BOAT INSURANCE PLUS THEIR PERMIT........i was told that last week a wirral boat was refused a launch by the lifebouy men as he DIDNT HAVE HIS INSURANCE WITH HIM. Mad ....didnt matter to the jobsworth on the gate that in order to get your permit you have to produce both insurances.!!!..this didnt matter and i believe he was refused access to launch...I have spoken to Brian Atherton today who agrees this is not on..he will have a word with the Lifebouy guys and if we have any trouble to get someone from safewater training to the slip...it might be that my info is wrong ( I hope so) but to be on the safe side TAKE YOUR DOCUMENTS WITH YOU JUST IN CASE...anyone who is refused permission to launch will not be able to fish the match.....I just hope that they see sense and that we have no aggro,,we are particpating in the Launch Scheme and are abiding by the rules in order to obtain our permits... Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Tim S

Tim S

PostSubject: Summer League   Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!! Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 19:38

First one Keith, Martin and I will be there. Tim. Saturday.
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!!   Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!! Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2009, 20:15

Got me docs - all ready to go, see you in the morning.
Cheers
Richie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!!   Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing tomorrow saturday league match IMPORTANT URGENT!!
Page 1 of 1