Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Empty
PostSubject: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 17:49

Boys and Tim
Saturdays match is ON!!!! Fishing 8am till 2pm...can i have all boats who are fishing the match IN THE WATER for 7.50 am please? Very Happy i t would be helpful so we can all set off at 8am sharp....... ps Sunday is now looking a bit dodgy as the wind is starting to increase a bit, so i suggest anyone who does want to fish to try and make Saturdays match to be on the safe side.....
Match will be 3 biggest cod and three biggest whiting (if that many caught) we will also be having a massive pool of £2.00 each for the biggest cod of the day,,,,,only 2 species count so no thornies,dogs or conger allowed....[/u].....
you can ring me later if you wish on home or mobile number.....if you are fishing Good Luck and if you are not WHY NOT?..get out and support your club,you never know you might enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 20:28

We'll be there as usual Keith.
Martin & Tim (Josam)
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Result of match   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 20:39

Well
we got out although i wish we hadnt! freezing cold,lumpy, misty,, fishing crap....5 boats,,simply white,sea raider,josam lol marie and invader...day started ok,not too cold or rough....within an hour or 2 it was both! small codling, dabs,a few skate to 8lb,,but only 1 codling insize caught by Sea Raider...
So final results are.... 1St Sea Raider with 45 points New WinterLeague Champion so congrats!!!!
2nd Josam with 24 points
3rd Simply White 11 points
4th Hunter 2 with 10 points
5th Invader with 9 points
6th Lol Marie with 8 points.
Thanks to all who took part with what most will agree was the coldest days fishing i can recall... cant wait for summer to get warm and some real fish.... thanks again to all the boats who supported the Summer & Winter League,,,cant do it without you........thanks a bunch... keith Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2009, 22:47

who is on searaider keith?
Back to top Go down
richie

richie

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 11:34

Keith, As new boys both Pete and I thank you for all your help and support since we started fishing the Mersey in our boat. Your doing a great job as Small Boat Captain. Lets hope the fishiing improves when we start to fish the summer league. I have posted a couple of pics of Robbos skate he caught on Sat 21/03/09 (he insisted !!! ).
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: winter league winners sea raider   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2009, 10:41

Steve
sorry,should have said,Sea Raider this years Winter League Winners were Roger Carter and Colin Cooke,,congratulations to both of them !!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2009, 20:26

Yes congratulations and well done to the Colin and Roger on Sea Raider - we'll get you next time!
What promised to be a lovely morning's fishing turned out to be a bit like the cruel sea in the end - but it's always good to get out.
Also thanks to Keith for organising the comp and all the other lads for turning up.
Here's some photo's of the club boats launching.

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Boats_13
Invader about to launch with Simply White in the background

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Colin_10
Colin with a firm grip on Simply White.

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Invade10
Invader in the water with the sun rising in the east.

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Invade11
Cue Harry Secombe... Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day...

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Lol_ma10
LoL Marie about to launch

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Looked10
It looked such a perfect spring morning - but it didn't last!

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Solita10
My solitary fish of the day :-(
The keen eyed, and dare I say fashion conscious amongst you, will notice the rather natty coordinated floatation suit, tackle box and rig wallets! Embarassed
- that's not my manhood hanging down there btw! lol!

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Weighe10
How heavy?? Your arm must be killing you there Tim!

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March How_he10
That's better, now just pull on it's wing a little bit more!

Cheers and let's hope for better fishing in the summer.
Martin
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: last league match   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2009, 07:32

Martin
thats great,,thanks very much for the piccies ,they are fab,,,,you have now been designated the Official Dinghy section Photographer...these give a great insight to those who havent really seen the dinghies a great insight into how it all works....thanks again...... Very Happy clown
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2009, 10:32

nice report martin keep the good work up
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2009, 16:28

Thanks guys, can we discuss the photographer's salary sometime Keith? :-)
I'm glad you liked the pictures, as the saying goes "a pictures says a thousand words" and I'll certainly try to remember the camera on future trips.

Martin
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: martin as official dinghy photographer   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 12:53

Martin
we had a vote and you are it!!!! piccies are really good. hopefully in the summer we can get some piccies of fish we have caught put on the website. i now take a camera on each trip as you just never know what you might catch or see....well done again and personal thanks from me.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March   Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last League match Sat/Sunday 21st/22nd March
Page 1 of 1