Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

wirral small boats ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
b5rny

b5rny

wirral  small boats ? Empty
PostSubject: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 18:19

does anyone know their website and ,what are the launching fees for New Brighton this year...many thanks ....barny
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: launch fees   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 19:00

b5arney
dont know whatt he web site add is sorry..
day launch fee is £17.50 per day at moment if no pass held....last years yearly pass fee was £58.00,,,new one starts 1/4/09,we dont know yet how much it will be but you can bet it will go up!!!!!!!!!!!!! pays to get a year pass if u r going to use new brighton more than a few times...
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: wirral small boats website   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2009, 22:39

thanks Keith ,will keep trying to find it ...barny
Back to top Go down
Phil Hallsworth

PostSubject: Re: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 15:17

The Wirral Boat Angling Club web site has been down for a while as the web master was too busy to keep it updated. A new web master has now been appointed and the site will be up and running again soon. With regards to launch fees for New Brighton for 2009/10, I don't think that they have been set as yet, but as Keith says, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be an increase. There is every year!!!!
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: wirral small boat club ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 18:11

i managed to get some information from moreton angling , going to poolside boats in morning anyone need any information or prices whilst i am up there , going up for new windows for my seahog hunter so old ones for sale soon if anyone intererested...barny
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 19:03

b5rny
can u get me some press studs that connect the awning to the boat (mine is a sea jeep) the press studs are the round ones at the botton of the awning which connects to the side of the boat , one by the throttle. and one on the other side of the boat...they are round ones,,if u dont understand give me a call or pm me for my phone number,,,,,i would be most grateful please,,,thanks keith
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: wirral small baots   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2009, 21:46

ok Keith how many studs do yoou want and have they any material on them or are they plain ....barny email me /// b5rny@aol.com ok
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: wirral small boat club ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2009, 15:37

hi Keith , did you get the studs ,i put them through letterbox at 1430 ish ...barny
OK i put them through the wrong letterbox he hasnt lived there for 6 years must get a new list from the club haahahaha
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2009, 16:43

b5rny
havent lived in anfield for the last 5 years mate..thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: wirral small baots   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2009, 18:41

its ok keith got them back tonite so will bring them to club if you are not in any hurry next monday nite...barny
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2009, 19:45

B5rny
thanks for getting them mate.will pick them up at next meeting,thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wirral small boats ?   wirral  small boats ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wirral small boats ?
Page 1 of 1