Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Polsaf Reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Polsaf Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Polsaf Reminder   Polsaf Reminder Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 17:48

Hi guys, sorry for putting this up late Embarassed due to a family prob!

Just a reminder, anyone wishing to re-new their dock pass for 2016/17 please let me know at tomorrow's meeting, have to get the names in by the end of this month (September) Please make sure you have given me all your details i.e. Name, Pass number for 14/15 and Date of Birth and that you have Paid Eric.

Now for a bit of Good News, the NEW Polsaf site is UP and Running Log on at "Polsaf.co.uk". you can register with Your name, an e-mail address. and your password must begin with a Capitol letter and number's at the end, for example "Tonywillow56". As its a new site we might have a few probs but these will be sorted a.s.a.p. Also NO effin and blinding on there keep it clean Laughing Laughing Cool

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down

Polsaf Reminder
Page 1 of 1