Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Perch Rock v's The Witches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

Perch Rock v's The Witches Empty
PostSubject: Perch Rock v's The Witches   Perch Rock v's The Witches Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 17:48

Hi Guys, got informed mid week by the mrs that Saturday night was to be a witches night (sister in-laws) needless to say one thing came to my mind. Started to build myself up, text Mal and Paul (er yeah, er, mmm, yeah well er):-) Shot over to the Fisherman and got some really nice black Lug. Toss up where to go on my own the Alex? Vale Park? Otter's? Sod it Perch Rock, got there about 8 30, low water 10 20, walked down to the right of the green bouy, seen 3 guys fishing to the left, as i was setting up 1 off the guys walked over and we had a little chat, asked what they they had caught, just the odd dab couple whiting and a small plaice. Ah well at least the fish are about. 1st cast, tonnes of weed about, cast out about 60 yds sat down to bait my next rig rod knocking (thought thats the weed so left it) baited up a 1 up 1 down with lug and mac, rod knocking again, reeled in 2 nice whits (nice start) and that was the start off it. Ended up with 14 whits, (1 cast brought in 3 on the same rig) the biggest 37 cm ( thought it was a schoolie when i seen it) 3 small plaice, 3 flounder, 1 dab As the tide was now coming in and the other lads had left, thought right last cast and started to put my gear away, next thing my rod and rest went over (bloody weed) reeled in and a nice little thornie about 3-4 lb. What a night:-) just had to home and face a gang off drunken witches:-( Laughing Laughing Cool 
Back to top Go down
mark a

mark a

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock v's The Witches   Perch Rock v's The Witches Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:14

nice report tony, well done mate
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock v's The Witches   Perch Rock v's The Witches Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 22:17

Well done Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perch Rock v's The Witches   Perch Rock v's The Witches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perch Rock v's The Witches
Page 1 of 1