Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

greenfields, deeside.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

greenfields, deeside.  Empty
PostSubject: greenfields, deeside.    greenfields, deeside.  Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2013, 17:21

Myself and Les fished the 4th round of the pms league at greenfields last night. To be fair I use the term fished loosely! I continued my bad run of form catching a solitary flounder of 35cm while les had a flounder and plaice I think. Anyway he beat me! The organiser of the match had a touch of the muppets about him when he picked this match as he got the timings wrong , very wrong ! He forgot to add the hour and the tide was a bit too small for the times . The starting time of 5pm became 6.30, as we had no water in front of us. Still , he does a sterling job otherwise so can be forgiven!
This venue is not unlike seaforth rocks and I was sh£tting myself Trying to stand up on them! A bit too much for me at the moment really but I had to give it a go. We made a schoolboy error by not getting any fresh black always worth having when targetting early season plaice. Dad caught on crab while I caught my fish on white rag and mackerel. Some nice fish came in with some cracking plaice up to 48cm, and some nice flounder. The winner was Carl Edwards from Bootle with 5 cracking plaice he took on Black tipped with mackerel. Billy Lindfield was 2nd with 8 from the end peg towards the harbour.
40 odd anglers fished from as far as field as Grimsby and Cumbria.
Back to top Go down
joe roberts

PostSubject: Re: greenfields, deeside.    greenfields, deeside.  Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 20:59

should of asked me where to fish if it wasnt pegged id of put you on a cracking mark (see my post).
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: greenfields, deeside.    greenfields, deeside.  Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 07:22

It was pegged Joe, we fish the sea side of the harbour .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greenfields, deeside.    greenfields, deeside.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greenfields, deeside.
Page 1 of 1