Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

burbo hall road today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keith g

keith g

burbo hall road today Empty
PostSubject: burbo hall road today   burbo hall road today Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 17:41

hi, went to hall road today just for a cuppa and a nose,, met a nice chap called Matt, he was the only one fishing.. it was flat calm but with a stiff easterly wind and cold,, , he had just started sea fishing and decided to try it out, , he caught a very nice dab on of all things a strip of Farmed Sea Bass that he had in his fridge from asda!..had long chat with him, seemed a nice bloke so invited him to visit our club to see what he thinks,, he said he couldn't make tonite but would visit the website ,, lets hope we have another possible member...seemed an ok bloke to me.. farmed sea bass for bait,, now there's a new one even in my book !!!!! will have to try that one and see what I get...keith
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

burbo hall road today Empty
PostSubject: Re: burbo hall road today   burbo hall road today Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 18:31

Farmed Bass eh... now the wife would be justified in saying don't bother going fishing, we'll just eating the bait! :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.comtec-its.co.uk

burbo hall road today
Page 1 of 1