Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Messy shed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
charlieb

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: mates   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 20:50

thanks tony MATE you can have some of my peelers when the arrive and i will have p rime burgers and sossages on my barbi you are welcome to join me cant understand people doing a HAIRY just coz they dont catch fish affraid
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 14:50

ah thats terrible dabs mr b is my lucky mascot.charles you can fish next to me at pwhelie drunken drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 13:15

Charlie,stay away from me at Pwhelli,no matter where you go fishing,you blank and everyone around you blanks as well,your a Jonah,remember Borth affraid Laughing Laughing

Back to unwanted fishing tackle - I would have to PAY people to take my stuff of my hands. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 07:45

when we moved house a few years ago,i commandered the cupboard under the stairs in the new house for my fishing gear, i know too many people who have had there stuff stolen from sheds..but we all have gear we are never going to use,,,bring it to the club and auction it,if itsnever gonna get used why not....make a donation to RNLI if the mood takes you...
Back to top Go down
charlieb

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: hall road   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 23:56

me and james fished hall road today about 20 rods out all blanked end of story amen Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes oh and all your unwanted gear auction it at clubs meet MATTY affraid
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 21:33

I know what you mean Tony, i've got gear that will never see the light of day. should just get rid.
Back to top Go down
willow

willow

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 21:21

hi ste,your lucky to have a shed, in todays world its minimalisum<or summit like dat>i got rid of my shed 3yrs ago.now ive got own room and loft space.if she could get up there id be dead.us anglers are just hoarders drunken drunken drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 20:38

No Steve,not been out since Mariners. a week or so ago.May give the Alex a go next week.May use two rods again.One targeting the Rays and the other for scratching with small hooks.Getting desperate these days. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 16:37

keep some of my expensive gear in the loft and my shed is like fort knox. It seems like a full time job trying to keep it tidy. A car boot sale might be in order. You been out Matty? I had a little go yesterday but did rubbish
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 14:46

Sounds just like my shed, Laughing except I dont keep my fishing gear in there.Prefer to keep it inside the house for obvious reasons. :roll:Been thinking for over 18 months about getting a skip and clearing all the junk out,mainly stuff I wll never use.
Loads of old tools,wood,shopping trolleys Shocked boxes of every description and gardening stuff by the ton.( and we dont even have a garden as such !!)
Just have a chest freezer in there for my bait.
Went fishing with a mate of mine a few years ago,left my rods in his shed,a few weeks later it was broken into, all his fishing gear and my rods were taken by the scumbags.Got compensated by his insurance.but would have prefered my original gear. Sad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 13:40

Cant move in my shed . Far too much fishing gear, tools, freezers, fridges, waders , old rigs, bait containers , moulds, lead, lamps. Its like steptoes yard. Fed up with it. Might build another one. Does anyone have a room/shed that they just use for there fishing gear( lucky barstewards) Anyone fished this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messy shed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messy shed.   Messy shed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messy shed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefton Sea Anglers :: General Discussion :: Fishy Talk-
Jump to: