Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 11:01

Hello all. 4 club members Les Trish, Alan Green , John Parkinson and myself fished this match last night. It was very slow with few fish. Whiting rockling and a solitary dab came out. A number of blanks unfortunately showed we are suffering from the effects of prolonged easterly winds that put the fishing down. Alan and John both blanked but not for the lack of effort. les had 4 whiting for a 5th and I managed two for a 9th place . Joe Perry showed his class by taking 10 fish on white rag tipped with Sandeel or black for first. Les picked up £20 for the longest round a whiting of 29cm.
Condition were quite nice on the beach with it being calm , cold with a small surf. I was made up to not struggle too much on the shingle. We picked up some nice razor fish at dead low water and there were lug casts showing too. Cheers . Steve Trish.
Back to top Go down
Alan Green

Alan Green

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 13:13

Cheers Ste, It can only get better.
Back to top Go down
keith g

keith g

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 13:56

well in boys,, at least you are out there having a go,, wish I was!,,,these easterly winds are a real pain in the arris,,,, when will they end? Sad
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 17:58

End of the week I think Keith.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2013, 22:04

Alan it's the toughest time of the year these lean pickings make the good times better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno   NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWASAC pms rnd 2 Llandudno
Page 1 of 1