Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

E-mail from Bill Longshaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
willow

willow

E-mail from Bill Longshaw Empty
PostSubject: E-mail from Bill Longshaw   E-mail from Bill Longshaw Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2011, 16:06

Hi Guy's got an e-mail from Bill (Liverpool Museum).

Dear Tony,

A few week's ago I did a really good interview with Allan. So thank's for the contact details. It has now come to my notice that we also have a small Display Case to fill. As there are 6 different voices in the section, we thought it would be better to Focus on one at a time and make a small display for each over a period of time, Hopefully starting with Allan.

Allan has promised to look for some item's, but has not got much material , as he recently got rid of most of his stuff. I therefore wonder if the Sefton Sea Anglers have a few things they could lend i.e. Tackle, brochure's, photo's etc. (bearing in mind it is only a very small case).

Let me know what you think and I will be happy to look at what you've got, arrange pick up etc.

Regards Bill.

Spoke to Alan Johnson and Alan gave me an old rod from the 30/40s and an old reel from the 60/70s plus i've got some old books and photo's. So if anyone has any thing they would like to donate please do.

Cheer's Tony.
Back to top Go down

E-mail from Bill Longshaw
Page 1 of 1