Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie316

jamie316

A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.   A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 15:39

The three day fishing Festival will take place on the 6th - 8th of July 2012. For those anglers that are wishing to bring their own boats to fish this festival you will find that if you book a 5 day return from Thursday 5th on the 14.15 sailing from Heysham and returning to Heysham on Monday 9th on the 08.45 sailing the cost of this will be £467.00 for your Car, Trailer &boat with three in the car.

For Bookings or further information go to:

www.steam-packet.com

for places to stay whether it be at a hotel or camp site go to:

www.gov.im/tourism.

If you have any trouble please do not hesitate to contact me on this site or phone me on 07624 498464
2DAY SPECIES HUNT + 1DAY HEAVIEST POLLACK HUNT
100% PAYOUT GUARENTEED ON ALL COMP POOLS.
RULES:
1). ALL FISH CAUGHT MUST BE OF THE SPECIFIED SIZE.
2). TWO ANGLERS AT LEAST PER BOAT.
3). 1ROD PER ANGLER
4). 5HOOKS MAXIMUM PER ROD.
5). TOPE, CONGER, BULL HUSS, SPUR DOG ETC MUST BE PHOTOGRAPHED.
6). NO FISH NEED TO BE KEPT EXCEPT THE 1 FISH DRAWN OUT OF THE HAT OF WHICH THE HEAVIEST WILL DECIDE THE WINNER IN THE CASE OF A DRAW IN THE NUMBER OF SPECIES CAUGHT.
7). ALL MONIES TO BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE START OF THE COMP, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cool. THE JUDGES DECISION WILL BE FINAL.
9). NO REFUNDS OF ENTRY MONEY.
10. IN THE EVENT THAT THE COMPETITION DOES NOT TAKE PLACE DUE TO THE WEATHER, THEN ALL MONIES WILL BE REFUNDED.

Jamie316
Back to top Go down
http://www.manxboatfishing.forumsmotion.com
jamie316

jamie316

PostSubject: Re: A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.   A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 16:49

Thanks very much for doing that Steve

jamie316.
Back to top Go down
Steve Bates

Steve Bates

PostSubject: A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012   A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2011, 09:44

hHi Jamie,
thanks for the invitation. I will inform the boat captain and mention it in the club at our next meeting.
unfortunately i will be on holiday for the first two weeks of july otherwise i would definitely have been interested.
regards
steve
Back to top Go down
jamie316

jamie316

PostSubject: A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.   A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2011, 15:53

In 2012 MANX BOAT FISHING is intending to hold a 3day boat fishing comp here on the Isle of Man.The comp will consist of two days run as a species hunt whilst the other day will be a comp for the heaviest Pollack .
There will be a 100% pay out on all monies whether it be sponsership money or entry fee money. I am therefore extending an open invitation to all who would like to come and take part . The comp will be run from 5th july to the 8th july allowing one day to be called off due to weather .
A five day boat ticket for car boat and four people will be the top of my priorities to get a deal for you on the ferry coming to and from the island .
This is just a tentative inquiry to see if it is worth my while approaching the tourist board for support and the steam packet company to try and get help with the fares .
The fishing around this time of year on the island is pretty good with lots of different species to be caught ,including good tope,ling ,conger eels and good sized Pollack and double figure spur dogs .

I look forward to all your responses,and hope to gain a positive response from you all.
Thankyou for your time
Jamie Hinchliffe (jamie316.).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.   A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A MANX INVITATION FOR 2012.
Page 1 of 1