Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

weather forecasts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

weather forecasts Empty
PostSubject: weather forecasts   weather forecasts Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 10:58

which forecast do you go off, we where going fishing tomorrow but ,wind guru, x.c. bbc. and the met office all are giving different forecasts going from easterlies on wind guru to gales on the met to north westerlies on xc its getting ridiculous
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

weather forecasts Empty
PostSubject: weather forecast   weather forecasts Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 12:56

I use the website - www.met.gov.com...it give me a 5 day forecast of weather and winds - have a go it might suit you....
charters were blown off this weekend at Plymouth cancelled last night ....I am still going down to Weymouth on Monday for some charter fishing and a bit of a break hopefully some black bream plaice and turbot with the odd bass and smoothound blonde ray thrown in - if i get out that is
Back to top Go down

weather forecasts
Page 1 of 1