Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Empty
PostSubject: NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH   NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 15:42

lLlandudno north shore. Sat 5/3/11
Les, Phil Foster, Pete and Ben Harrison, and myself fished this match on Saturday night. It was plagued by mini whiting ,the majority well under the 18cm limit. Only 1 dog taken which is unusual for this venue, rockling were the predominte species along with the odd flounder and codling. There was no pattern, i just kept changing things around and managed to bag 3 . All the sefton Lads caught and two got in the money. Pete Harrison took the biggest flat pool £43, with a cracking flounder of 42cm on mackerel strip and Les won the match with 8 rockling taken on rag and crab winning £83. Well done to all who took part. Next Pms match is April 10th at otterspool and it is Registered for penn points( i think) which should guarantee a good turn out
Ive got a couple of matches before then with our last winter league at the alt Sunday, I might be going to a BLAS match up at fairhaven on the 20th (not decided yet) and doing a two day match up at morcambe which is going to be plaice and flounders thats on the weekend of 26/27th. will put reports up on the ones that i do and hopefully the tactics which do well in them
Back to top Go down
bens dad

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH   NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 16:19

good report Ste - well done Les
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH   NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 16:21

Well done yourself . Nice flounder Smile
Back to top Go down
benh

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH   NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 18:14

Nice one steve, glad all the sefton lads caught some fish at this match, well done to my dad and les for doing well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH   NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWASAC PERSONAL MEMEBERS MATCH
Page 1 of 1