Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

1st summer league match

Go down 
+4
martin b
willow
Dids
mark a
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mark a

mark a

1st summer league match Empty
PostSubject: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 11:59

alex wall this saturday, this is mal bell's first match as beach captain which isn't an easy job so lets show are support and have a good turnout lads. There is a few fish about too. Good luck mal, hope you enjoy it as much as i did. Mark
Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: Alex wall match Saturday   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2010, 12:18

Do we need any card or document to go to fish there ?
Cheers
Dids Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
willow

willow

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 00:41

yes dids you do: everyone who fish'es the docks must have their dock pass'es and club membership card with them.Plus, if you drive your car must have its BLUE registration card on your windscreen, failure to have them with you might resault in you being arrested by the port police or asked to leave the docks, and your car might get clamped and you have to pay a FEE.
Back to top Go down
Dids

Dids

PostSubject: Alex wall match Saturday   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 09:24

As I haven't got any of the above I will have to miss the 1st match. Sorry Mal.
Will need to sort it out at the next meeting.
Thanks to Mark & Willow for they answers.
Cheers
Dids
Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluetoad.fsnet.co.uk
martin b

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 09:28

there is nothing more i would like than to join you and on the wall on saterday but i have put my back out again and iv been flat on my back for the last 10 days. so i hope you get a good turn out mal and enjoy the new job.
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 12:17

Dids, there is some information about the passes on the site somewhere but i'm not sure where. Hopefully someone will put the link on this thread. Martin, gutted for you mate, my own backs a bit dodgy(along with the elbows, shoulders,wrists and hands!). Get fighting fit soon mate. Tight lines.
Back to top Go down
daba

daba

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 16:53

Dids,see the Polsaf AGM report in the MEETINGS section,also have a word with Tony Williams( our clubs Polsaf rep) regarding passes. Wink
Back to top Go down
mal b

mal b

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 21:53

Thanks for all the encouragement lads hope to see you all at the Alex. Lets make it a good evenings fishing
Back to top Go down
b5rny

b5rny

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 22:23

hope the fish have been told to turn up as well with their dockyard passes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st summer league match   1st summer league match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st summer league match
Page 1 of 1