Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Info about membership and meetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woodend

Info about membership and meetings Empty
PostSubject: Info about membership and meetings   Info about membership and meetings Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 19:00

I've been looking for a sea fishing club as I want to get back into it , can anybody let me know how much is the membership fee and when is the next meeting is? will start of beach casting can't wait am in southport doesn't seem to be much sea fishing going on when the tide comes in ,am new to the area so any info will be great need equipment so anyone sell n give us a shout cheers happy fishing
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Info about membership and meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about membership and meetings   Info about membership and meetings Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:18

hi and welcome, the membership is £20 per year £10 of which is spent by the club on the members i.e. coach trips e.t.c. the next meeting is next monday the 15th at 8-0 oclock at dunnies club in walton you are welcome to come a long
Back to top Go down

Info about membership and meetings
Page 1 of 1