Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

Bait Collecting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ste trish

ste trish

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 20:39

Wayne, king you're a diamond mate, see you soon
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgilloway

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 15:57

ste trish wrote:
Hello Wayne, it was Caldy where i was digging mate. THere are Maddies there but they are only small and hard work to get many . I'd be open to any offers where they are plentiful if you want to pass on your marks Wink They didnt do me any good anyway!. Wink Got a new mark to try up past Blackpool anyway tongue Very Happy Very Happy

il give you a couple of marks to get them when i see you next mate,iv got 4 or 5 were i dig them all are hard work apart form one in rhyl were you need big tide buts its nice digging
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 21:13

Hello Wayne, it was Caldy where i was digging mate. THere are Maddies there but they are only small and hard work to get many . I'd be open to any offers where they are plentiful if you want to pass on your marks Wink They didnt do me any good anyway!. Wink Got a new mark to try up past Blackpool anyway tongue Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wayne mcgilloway

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 19:42

went along to the Dee estuary

You bloody keep off my creeper marks mr trish i will be setting some booby traps down there Razz
Back to top Go down
ste trish

ste trish

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2010, 19:36

Went out on Wednesday ,exploring, looking for bait. We are fishing the NWASAC, top 30 match on Saturday morning and i think it might be scratchy so we decided some Maddies(Harbour Rag) might help up get a few fish out. We went to New Brighton after hearing on the grapevine that the Lake was empty. We were hoping we could get in and dig for rag but it was all fenced off. Plan B- went along to Moreton , digging in the gutter but it only produced a couple of worm and it was hard work at that. Plan C- went along to the Dee estuary. Down in the mud, it was snowing, and Really hard work too but we managed to get what we wanted. Not great numbers but enough to tip off our lug and crab baits with a few each cast. Dad must be a glutton for punishment because he was out twice in the week getting black too Crying or Very sad Its addictive, like fishing, and gives a sense of acheivment fishing with bait thats been colllected by your own hand. Hard work but hopefully worth it. Anyway i will give a report on the fishing on Saturday Night. Happy new year to everyone and tight lines for the year ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bait Collecting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bait Collecting   Bait Collecting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bait Collecting
Page 1 of 1