Sefton Sea Anglers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  

New Club Meetings Venue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquarius

New Club Meetings Venue. Empty
PostSubject: New Club Meetings Venue.   New Club Meetings Venue. Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 16:01

I was there on Monday night Barny, not for long though because it was like an Irish Parliament; and, I agree with you that someone needs to speak to Dunny's management about the fact that none of our members was given any prior warning, about not being able to use our usual meeting room: why wasn't anyone on the top table, or a commitee member, warned about this ? There appears to be a breakdown in communications here! As Barny says, Dunny's is on a main bus route and members without transport might find it difficult to get to a venuue that was not so convenient.

If you all recall, a few years ago, someone suggested that we re-locate to our old meeting venue, the Prison Officers club, and that didn't work out as the ale was crap, and we were held us to ransom by the steward over the top bat prices he was trying to charge us, and when we took him to task over it, he said (Quote) "Take it or leave it": so, we left it, and came back to Dunny's!

I think we should try and find out just what happened last Monday, before we start even considering moving to another venue.

Ian McKay
Back to top Go down

New Club Meetings Venue.
Page 1 of 1